Sales Executive Toyota Gateshead
Hodgson Motor Group is the multi award winning dealership group located in Newcastle and Gateshead. We’ve been supplying vehicles from Mazda Toyota and Suzuki since 1959.
We are not looking for a 'just a job' employee, we want a 'Team Player' who works positively together with everyone to get the job done the best way possible.
As a Sales Executive, you will sell and promote the sale of all new and used vehicles in line with all aspects of dealership and manufacturer trading policies, to obtain the best profit available.
Reports to the Sales Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- To create and maintain a positive customer-friendly sales environment whilst taking responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance and presentation of the showroom.
- To always be prepared to receive and process new customer enquiries.
- To guide and inform the customer whilst being able to give a competent and enthusiastic presentation of all of the vehicles within the product range.
- To achieve both new and used vehicle sales targets along with secondary accessory and financial services targets.
- Purchase/part exchange vehicle stock after road-worthiness tests at such valuations as allow agreed percentage margin on resale.
- To ensure company processes are followed to improve Customer Satisfaction and retention.
- Record all new and used sales enquiries along with all sales activity in the appropriate sales control/dealer marketing system.
- Ensure that all customers (sales opportunities) are offered associated services: finance, insurance, accessories and service contracts.
- Negotiate and conclude the sale, completing all appropriate paperwork and documentation.
- Liaise with other sales executives to ensure availability of cover when demonstrating vehicles to customers
- Ensure the customer is appropriately re-contacted during the lifetime ownership of the vehicle.
- Update and re-qualify the customer file on a regular basis.
- Implement telephone and in-dealer prospecting for new business.
- Report weekly/monthly/quarterly on agreed performance ratios, comparing actual with targeted performance.
- Examine all transactions on a weekly basis and advise on how service may be improved to the customer.
- Ensure pre-delivery inspections and any necessary repairs are carried out prior to delivery to customer.
- Ensure sales manager is aware of all transactions, proposals and personal whereabouts on all occasions.